Frequently Asked Questions
We certainly do. We specialize in high-end custom size and shape cover. We can also personalize them with your own logo, initials or pictures. From outdoor furniture, fire-pits, chimneys, TV, cycles, odd shape structures, factory machineries, equipments and anything and everything that need cover To place and custom cover order, please visit our custom order page.
We do not have any minimum on custom covers. Also, our products come with lowest price guarantee and quality warranty.
- Water repellent fabric sheds water but is permeable to air. The fabric is tightly woven and/or has a finish applied that causes the water to bead up and run off.
- Water resistant fabric is constructed to hinder the absorption and/or penetration of water. This type of material does soak through in heavy rain and prolonged exposure to water.
- Waterproof fabric is impermeable to air and water. To make a product waterproof, all seams need to be sealed and/or taped closed. Note, waterproof fabric can get wet but the backing will be waterproof.
All our covers are designed in Georgia, USA, and manufactured in India.
Use water and a soft brush and then line dry. Do not use soap or put it in a dryer as that will damage the protective coating on the fabric.
Each cover collection has its own color:
- Cover Max Series comes in Shades of Black & Grey which can also be customized according to one’s preference (please refer to the product page)
Yes we do offer bulk qty discounts and reflected on the site. We also have special program for hotels, holiday resorts and property management companies.
We guarantee all our products and all products go through two state of quality assurance process. In unlikely event, if we still sent a wrong cover, we will gladly take it back.
It other cases we can’t accept returns as those covers are made per order. Please note that covers are generally 1-3 inches larger then object for ease of use.
All our finished Tarps will be made with a tolerance of up to +1” of the specified order size.
There is no minimum order value
Covers&All guarantees that products do not contain manufacturing defects and, if the product fails, breaks, or has ink issue due to a manufacturing defect, we will either replace the product or issue you a credit equal to the value of the failed product. Covers&All reserves the right to investigate the claim and determine whether or not our guarantee covers the failed product. For claim email on [email protected] with some pictures of the product showing defect with description and the team will get back to you with the best possible outcome that could be offered.
If there are any errors on our part after the art work has been approved, Covers and All will send a replacement Cover with priority shipping at no charge to the customer. We also offer a refund for the total amount. Clients must follow these steps in order to get a refund or reproduced Cover. All returns must be reported within 7 days of the delivery.
Refunds will be issued within 7 days if the online ticket is approved and will be processed and credited back to the original form of payment.If refund is claimed after 60 days of receiving payments it will be in the form of store credit.
We, at Covers and All, cater to a diverse community of consumers with equally diverse warranty coverage time frames - Based on Product & Material categories. The COV Warranty protects against product construct and durability not attributed to daily usage, as well as any material defect. This applies to the person, whose name is on the order invoice, starting from the date of purchase. Our team will take full responsibility to repair, replace, or refund the particular defected product - Only upon approval of Warranty Claim. This means there will be a proper & thorough process to inquire any defect in the fabric/material or flaw in the workmanship of the product. We Reserve The Right to make the final call on said inquiry. Any changes or modifications made to the cover after purchase will directly negate the Warranty.
Is water resistance covered under the warranty?
Although our covers are made of waterproof fabric, we don’t guarantee complete protection against damage caused by water pools that form on the cover. These pools of water could cause moisture to seep in through the seams; creating mold & mildew, which could damage your belongings. To avoid such trapped moisture, make sure your chosen cover fits tightly & is a few inches shorter than the item being covered - This will allow proper air flow. In order to avoid water pools from forming altogether, place airbags under the sunken/low points of the cover. Doing so will allow water to run off the cover easily.
Is mold & mildew growth covered under the warranty?
The air vents on our covers provide breathability, which in turn helps in preventing mold & mildew, but does not completely protect against it. To avoid such trapped moisture, make sure your chosen cover fits tightly. Additionally, remove the cover after being wet from time to time, and completely dry your belonging before covering again. We suggest to gain optimum air flow, our customers add airbags while covering their belongings.
For how long is fade-resistance covered under the warranty?
Even though our covers are fade-resistant due to the fabric & color make, we do not guarantee complete fade-resistance. Fading means to lose color or brightness. Although all covers eventually lose color & shine, after prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, the fade quality will not affect the performance or durability of the cover. The covered warranty for this is limited to 1 year.
If damage occurs to the item being covered, will that be covered under the warranty?
Extremities such as very heavy winds and other outlying factors can cause the cover to move or shift, exposing your belonging. This is exactly why we offer several tie-down options on our covers, for a more secure and sturdy grip over your items. Choosing a properly fitted cover can also help in this situation, along with making sure the item being covered is clean & dry to avoid trapped moisture & scratches.
Do what extent do Tie-Downs & Accessories get covered under the warranty?
Even though our Tie-Downs (zippers, velcros, draw straps, push-clips, etc.) & Accessories are made from top-quality materials, the warranty conditions are restricted depending on how it is used & the extreme external weather conditions it endures. In such extreme conditions, there is a possibility of some amount of wear & tear on Tie-Downs & Accessories. The covered warranty for these is limited to 1 year.
If I make modifications to my cover, will it still fall under the warranty?
Any modifications or alterations made to the cover, after delivery is received by the customer, will not be validated under the warranty.
If I machine-wash my cover, will it still be covered under the warranty?
If you machine-wash your covers then it will automatically be invalidated under the warranty. For light cleaning of your cover, we suggest you use a garden hose or any other form of water, to rinse off any dirt. For more thorough cleaning, use a sponge or bristle brush with mild soap & warm water. Let your cover dry completely before folding or storing it in a dry space. Please note we do not recommend machine-washing your covers.
To what extent does the warranty validate Personalized LOGO / TEXT Printing Covers?
Any personalized printing is done with state of the art UV technology - using the best available inks. However, due to unexpected exposure to the elements, and the usage of the covers, we cannot guarantee warranty on the fading or wear & tear of the print.
Disclaimer: Only products purchased directly from Coversandall.com or Amazon, are covered by our warranty. Fake or Uncertified sellers may be selling used, damaged or modified products! Which in turn, are NOT covered by our Manufacturer Warranty.
The Team at Covers & All is always ready to answer your queries and help you make your covers last long without any damage. In case of any further questions, kindly feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] or just chat with us. We’ll happily cater to you, with the best customer support!
- If you would like to submit a warranty claim, please email the following information to us at [email protected] for review.
- Order number or the billing name, address, and phone number associated with the purchase
- A detailed description of the damage and how the damage occurred
- A wide angle picture of the product in use in its normal environment
- A close up picture of the damaged area of the product
- Your mailing address if it is different from the one we have on file for your original purchase.
All standard size orders are shipped same day form our Lawrenceville Ga warehouse. Most of the custom and personalize orders take 24 to 48 hours in production and depending on the shipping method, can we delivered in 2 to 10 business days.
To keep it simple, we charge fix shipping base on the order value. We offer three shipping types. Please click here.
Yes we do ship International. Please refer to our international shipping rate table to find out more.
If we do not ship your order in time, we will gladly refund the shipping difference (From selected category or next). On rare occasions, Delay is caused by logistic partners (UPS, Fed-Ex and DHL) and that unfortunately beyond our control. In those situations, we will not be able to offer refund.
If our shipping carrier loses your order we will open an investigation on that package and issue a reprint with priority shipping
We offer guaranteed delivery date and if we miss the date, we will gladly issue shipping refund.
- Guaranteed delivery dates on the website are based on the assumption that all information to process the orders including dimensions, artwork/file is received with the order. If there is any delay in getting the required information from the customer, it might delay the delivery date.
- We use Fed-ex, UPS, DHL or USPS as our shipping carrier. In rare cases, there might be a delay from a shipping career. In those instances, we do not take responsibility for the delay.
- With current COVID-19 scenario, we are experiencing extensive delays from shipping carriers.
Yes. In certain cases (educational, government institutes, Non-profits and large corporations) we allow purchase orders and checks. Please contact us for more details.
Registered Office: 2nd Floor 4-5 Gough Square, London,United Kingdom, EC4A 3DE ,
Registered number: 10960518
Each and every product we sell goes through two level of testing and quality assurance. Our 180 day promise guarantees that products do not contain manufacturing defects, and, if the product fails, breaks, or has a manufacturing defect during that time period, we will either replace the product or issue you a credit equal to the value of the failed product. Coverandall reserves the right to investigate the claim and determine whether or not the failed product is covered by our guarantee.
Being one of the largest in the industry, we order our materials directly from the manufacturer in bulk. Our online only business model and bulk manufacturing allows us to operate at lower overhead and overall cost. Since we are saving money, we believe some of the savings should be passed along to our customers.
We do understand that in this competitive market we have to give customer added
- We offer more than 20 years of experience
- All our products comes with best price guarantee and quality warranty.
- We offer Personalization on all products.
- Our covers comes with optional water proofing treatment (link to video)/page
Custom cover form
- We do offer Customization, for any kind of Covers
- We need all the measurements in Inches preferably
- We need to the below information from the Client to provide them with the quote for customization
- Height of the Article/ Width of the Article / Depth of the Article
- If the product is round in shape or oval in shape then we need the Diameter of the Article and the Height of the Article
- Once we receive all the information we can submit a quote within 24 hours latest
- Before proceeding with the manufacturing of our customized cover, we confirm all the dimensions with the client, once the client approves the dimensions and then only we proceed with the production
All our personalization is done via UV printing and dye sublimation using high grade inks for colour vibrancy and outdoor durability. In extreme weather condition’s the outdoor life of the printing can be reduced.
- All our covers are water resistant
- To make them as waterproof as possible we apply a special hot seam sealing tape, which is applied on the seams of the covers, this prevents the water to seep through the seam holes, which are made during the stitching process, this makes the covers almost water proof
- However there is no 100% guarantee that the covers will be completly water proof
Cancellations & Refunds
If a order needs to be cancelled for some valid reason, then please mail us immediately on [email protected].uk, with your order id , we will examine the case and if there is a valid reason then we will issue the client a refund within 24 to 48 hours .
- Return and refund of Custom Cover Order
- We guarantee all our products and all products go through two state quality assurance process. In an unlikely event, if we still sent a wrong cover, we will gladly take it back.
- It other cases we can’t accept returns as customized covers are made per order. Please note that covers are generally 1-3 inches larger then the object for ease of use.